Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15 by 17 as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9 wide and 13 deep.The larger garage door is 18-wide and 8-high, the smaller one is 10-wide and 8-high.
- Learn how to turn an old door into a corner door shelf! Great way to reuse an old door and decorate that empty corner. A Great DIY! Corner Shelf maximizes
- This sliding barn door console is a great way to add rustic charm to your living room. Download the plan and follow step by step instructions to build your own tv stand.
- Could totally make this work in our small laundry room closet! is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about Home Decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another …
- Turning an old dresser into a TV stand is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. You get a new TV stand and you get to make use of that old dresser. Missing drawers are no problem. You can just use the space to hold gaming systems, satellite boxes or Blu-Ray players.
- your living room furniture arrangement…window and couches with corner table…side chair could be in a pair opposite couch or floating in door way…or tucked in the side of the piano…
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.
- Handcrafted from a mix of woods all customized to give you a sturdy bed while not sacrificing a unique look. The headboard is Reclaimed wood that has a natural worn weathered patina making it a warm and unique piece. The Base is crafted from new(sometimes recycled, but cannot consistently keep up with demand) pine/fir wood and then given a multi-step finish to get that weathered grey wash to match/blend with the old. Includes center beam for support on Full, queen, and king sizes. Includes locking slats that give extra sturdiness to the overall bed. Simple assembly required 40 headboard included, extra height on headboard can be added @ $50 per 5 Bed slats are set at 9 from the ground- but can be customized overall dimensions per size Twin- 42-43 wide, 78-79 long, base- 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Full 58 wide, 78 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Queen 64 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall King 80 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall CA King 76 wide, 88 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Shown in 1 picture of a turquoise slate grey customized finish in a Queen size. 3 pictures are of a weathered dark grey finish in King Bed. Made to order- any finish can be customized to fit your room decor/ tastes. You can make note on order for your desired finish, and send pictures if applicable to coordinate with existing furniture. looking for a headboard only here is the listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/449590896/the-michelle-grey-weathered-reclaimed Looking for matching/coordinating nightstands https://www.etsy.com/listing/464884606/raw-reclaimed-recycled-wood-1 You can expect around 6 weeks from order placed to delivery unless otherwise noted on shop page. I ship via fed ex and the bed comes in sections, easy to maneuver through halls/doorways/staircases, and simple assembly required.
- Old door cut in half and turned into a corner shelf.
- Kitchen Island or table, made from upcycled recycled wooden crates. Nice idea for a craft room. LOVE this!!! Now if someone could only tell me where the hey diddle diddle to get wooden crates and pallets cheap, Id be set! lol
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!