Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a whole bunch of 18 inch doll accessories | Recycled Crafts | CraftGossip.com
- Diary of a Preppy Mom: DIY Dollhouse Furniture on the Cheap! Cool ideas on how to make your own doll furniture
- How to make doll sofa (step3) by atelier matin, via Flickr
- Magic Nuudles to make a kitchen for the doll house! sink, fridge and oven! even the rug is made with a biodegradable Magic Nuudles product called CornStruction Paper
- Spackle holes to make cheap bookcase look high-end! |A house full of sunshine
- Spackle holes to make a cheap Ikea Billy bookcase look high-end! |A house full of sunshine
- 41 Dollhouses That Will Make Wish You Were A Tiny Doll
- Wooden crate bookcase! Saw other pins on this and had to do it. Crates from Joanne fabrics, stain and sealer from home depo. Total cost ( not including plants or pots) 110.00. Could have been cheaper if I wanted to be patient and buy the crates individually to make use of their 50%off 1 item coupon. Very happy with the end result. To make it feel like a solid piece, I nailed the crates together.
- A quick tutorial on how to take a plain ol IKEA VITTSJO bookcase and turn it into something spectacular with a little bit of gold paint!
- Craft storage for playroom!!! create a storage armoire by adding crown moulding, bun feet, and shutters to a bookcase
- Use one of these free bookcase plans to build a new bookshelf in a few hours for less than $50. All plans include diagrams, photos, and directions.
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools…