Photo via: trusper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollhouse fireplace mantle by repurposing an old ornate picture frame; doll house home decor made easy! Upcycle, Recycle, Salvage, diy, thrift, flea, repurpose, refashion! For vintage ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale & ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL
- Pallet furniture is beautiful, stylish and eco friendly. Each design is unique, no two pieces being exactly the same. The sheer abundance of wooden pallets means they can often be aquired for free.
- How to Create a Custom Vanity from Stock Cabinets : How-To : DIY Network
- How to create a vintage bicycle planter… get creative in your garden, and upcycle so your plants look tip-tip for spring/summer!
- Learn How To Create Two Pieces Of Furniture From One Hutch. Repurpose A Hutch Into A Buffet, Media Console or Cabinet By Adding Legs.
- Bed Bench DIYFurniture HomeDecor InteriorDesign EcoFriendly Upcycle Recycle ShabbyChic DIY ❤︎ @VeganBeauBible VeganBeautyBible IAmCarmenLee VictoriaRoseBotanics @VRBotanics
- GardenBed Hammock HangingBed DIYFurniture HomeDecor InteriorDesign EcoFriendly Upcycle Recycle ShabbyChic DIY ❤︎ @VeganBeauBible VeganBeautyBible IAmCarmenLee VictoriaRoseBotanics @VRBotanics
- Use an old shutter to create a custom mug and plate rack! Shutters are easy to re-purpose, giving them new life and function around the home. Super chic DIY project!
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf // Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays. 15+ toilet paper ideas and diys. love the versatility of some of these.
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- If youre no big fan of salad-in-a-bag (or even if you are) and want a healthier, homemade alternative, there are plenty of ways to store lettuce for days—even weeks at a time, but this tip from the folks at Generation X Finance isnt just how to store lettuce, but how to keep a whole, seasoned, tasty salad fresh in the fridge for a whole week, ready to portion out whenever you get hungry.
- A Do it Yourself blog full of budget friendly decorating and craft ideas. Side by side, well DIY our way to a happy, delightful home!