Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beginners Guide to Grilling | How to Grill | Easy Grilling | Grilling Tips | Grilling How-To | Lessons on Grilling | How to BBQ | How to Grill Meat | How to Grill Seafood | How to Grill Vegetables | Grilling Vegetables | Grilling Seafood | Easy Grill Recipe | Grilling with Tin Foil | Charcoal Grilling | How to Clean a Grill | Cleaning a Grill |
- Cleaning Up Vintage Brass | How to Clean Brass | How to Clean Brass Remove Tarnish | How to Remove Tarnish from Gold and Brass (ad) CleanWithASmile ScrubDaddy
- Making your own DIY Bathroom Cleaning Wipes is a great way to save money and help the environment. They will leave your bathroom sparkling and clean!
- Speedy Roller Cleaner: The Rejuv-a-Roller is so easy to use that we don’t mind cleaning roller covers. Instead of buying cheap roller covers and throwing them away, we can buy top-quality covers and reuse them. Here’s how it works: Slip the roller cover into the tube and plug the end. Then connect the hose to a faucet and turn on the water. When the water runs clear from the bottom holes, the roller is clean. If you own a roller spinner, you can speed up drying and fluff the roller nap by giving
- These two easy recipes for laundry detergent liquid makes 14 loads of non-toxic laundry detergent for about $3.oo and rates an A on the Environmental Working Group (EWG) Healthy Cleaning scale. Learn the simple way to make liquid detergent in small batches.
- The Easiest DIY Farmhouse Candlesticks. Check out this easy tutorial to see how old spindles were used to make farmhouse style candlesticks in just a few simple steps!
- How to make a floating shelf with rustic, old pallet wood. This floating shelf project is one of the easiest pallet jobs that l have done. Floating shelves l…
- Use a large basket as a hamper in the bathroom for easy access to dirty clothes, etc. Click through for more tips and a before and after minimal modern bathroom makeover.
- A perfectly organized art station for kids- great way to organized art supplies for easy set up and clean up of art or craft projects from toddler to elementary schoool age
- How To Create A Custom Bobby Pin Holder! Beauty Trusper Tip Upcycle/ Recycle, Eco friendly DIY, repurpose
- If youre no big fan of salad-in-a-bag (or even if you are) and want a healthier, homemade alternative, there are plenty of ways to store lettuce for days—even weeks at a time, but this tip from the folks at Generation X Finance isnt just how to store lettuce, but how to keep a whole, seasoned, tasty salad fresh in the fridge for a whole week, ready to portion out whenever you get hungry.
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.