Photo via: weburbanist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Colorful Side Table
- cardboard table and chairs
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉
- cool A Full Closet Is Hidden Under This Bed by http://www.cool-homedecorations.xyz/bedroom-designs/a-full-closet-is-hidden-under-this-bed/
- DIY Shoe Cabinet – Hidden Storage – Woodworking plans
- Murphy bed with hidden bookcase
- diy hidden storage canned food storage cabinet, storage ideas, urban living, woodworking projects, Pulls out for easy access to canned goods etc
- Top Secret Sliding Top Storage Shelf, Covert Storage, Gun Storage, Floating Wall Shelf, Shelving, Hidden Storage, Hidden Stash, Safety
- Spray paint color for chairs is Jade by Krylon. Great color!
- How many of you like to paint chairs? I love to paint chairs. I met a lady who loved color, so of course I had to show her some of my co…
- 31 days of easy, cheap 2×4 projects. Tables, chairs, shelves even a bed and lemonade stand with step-by-step instructions.
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.