Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am so excited to share this post with you! This table turned out far better than I even imagined! I found an old coffee table at a …
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- Excited to share with you my second project of the girls playroom. It’s all coming together pretty quickly. Although, I have put the painting the baseboards on the backburner. I’ll leave that less fun project for another day. Today I have a really fun tutorial inspired by a project I found on Pinterest. I’ve been…
- Good tutorial on getting the Pottery Barn black finish… and she found this dresser at a Goodwill store for…TWELVE DOLLARS!
- Just finished painting a new set of sea shells. In green this time. I will eventually list my shells in my Etsy shop (link in bio). Will announce it here soon. . These make great little gifts. Some friends suggested theyd be great as Christmas ornaments
- I have searched for a long time and I believe this is the BEST tutorial for a good slipcover that I have found! Yea!
- Build this Outdoor Table for only $65! Another Awesome Project with Free Plans! at shanty-2-chic.com BringInSpring
- Might have to try this – Did you know if you draw on a lightbulb, that you can have really cute designs shine on your wall at night.. How adorable for a childs room
- Make this Mother’s Day special by helping your children to make some really fun crafts – and the best thing is you get a little pressie at the end! (Use the
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!
- bed in front of window -shutters for inside? (I know where to get some, this would look awesome @Melissa Wade )
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Cute Yarn Balls – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell