Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- How to Make a Bench from Cinder Blocks: 10 Amazing Ideas to Inspire You! Patio & Outdoor Furniture
- Build your own Double Bench Chair with FREE plans and a 15 minute video tutorial that breaks this project down into easy steps so you can take action and build this project for your patio!
- If youre looking for a fun outdoor game this summer, make your own inexpensive cornhole bags with a few supplies and basic sewing skills.
- How to Create the Most Authentic Chippy Paint Finish – excellent tutorial + video shows how to get this awesome finish using layers of paint and wax. This is an amazing finish! – via Sawdust Girl
- You can make curtains for your patio with inexpensive drop cloths. Just follow this simple DIY outdoor curtains tutorial.
- Heres 50 great beginner woodworking projects that will get you comfortable with the basics of building with wood. Some of the projects below can be completed in a weekend and others in just a few hours, either way all the projects will help you create something great out of wood.
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- How to Make DIY Roman Shades- How to make your own homemade Roman Shades. Tips and tricks for inexpensive roman shades that are easy and look fabulous!
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Learn how to make your own DIY Hairpin Leg Desk. Its simple, strong, and looks fantastic with any room! Theres a link for 10% off too, if you hurry, ends 1/31/17. ….woodworking, do-it-yourself, building, build, DIY, wood, furniture,