Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- How to Make a Bench from Cinder Blocks: 10 Amazing Ideas to Inspire You! Patio & Outdoor Furniture
- Build your own Double Bench Chair with FREE plans and a 15 minute video tutorial that breaks this project down into easy steps so you can take action and build this project for your patio!
- If youre looking for a fun outdoor game this summer, make your own inexpensive cornhole bags with a few supplies and basic sewing skills.
- Few of us live in homes with solid wood doors. Hollow core doors do the job on a budget, but they arent always, er, beautiful. Weve shared some ways to update doors before, but today Beck is back (remember her furniture refinishing tutorial?) to share a how-to that will make your hollow core doors look …
- How to Create the Most Authentic Chippy Paint Finish – excellent tutorial + video shows how to get this awesome finish using layers of paint and wax. This is an amazing finish! – via Sawdust Girl
- Heres 50 great beginner woodworking projects that will get you comfortable with the basics of building with wood. Some of the projects below can be completed in a weekend and others in just a few hours, either way all the projects will help you create something great out of wood.
- You can make curtains for your patio with inexpensive drop cloths. Just follow this simple DIY outdoor curtains tutorial.
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- How to Make DIY Roman Shades- How to make your own homemade Roman Shades. Tips and tricks for inexpensive roman shades that are easy and look fabulous!
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.