Photo via: diytotry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You’ve most likely never heard of Bonnie Seymour, but she did you a huge favor. In 1949, she suggested that her husband try putting paint in an aerosol can. He did, it worked, and painting got a whole lot easier. Here are some key tips for success with Bonnie’s brilliant invention.
- hide your ugly trash can with this brilliant fix, diy, kitchen design, woodworking projects
- Heres 50 great beginner woodworking projects that will get you comfortable with the basics of building with wood. Some of the projects below can be completed in a weekend and others in just a few hours, either way all the projects will help you create something great out of wood.
- We have thousands of woodworking plans that are easy to understand and easy to use. Making do it yourself DIY craft projects can be so rewarding.
- How To Make A Slot Together Pyramid Planter http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/wtop Pyramid planters are great for growing various plants especially if you don’t have a lot of space in your garden or yard. It’s very easy and cheap to make as it’s made from recycled pallet timbers. All you need is an hour and a half and some basic woodworking skills.
- Whitewashing give a piece a farmhouse style or cottage style fell. There are many versions out there, here is the basic technique I use for whitewashing.
- 21. Or try this other version, made with washi tape. This would be easy to do on a cardboard box. Fold it up when kiddos are done and tuck it away for next time. More convenient than taping down the whole living room and doesnt waste the tape!
- Makes sure you have the basic safety gear when working with power tools and home projects
- Clothes wardrobe is something that is a necessity in every home and people mostly places it in the bedroom, so here we are showing an idea to create it with your own hands. There is no door on it, the whole wardrobe is open and there is a space for hanging the clothes.
- Gotta love ’em… it seems like window shutters kinda started the DIY project generation, didn’t they? I remember that being one of the first DIY projects I was drawn to… three old window shutter made into a cool room divider, with nothing but hinges! DIY repurposed window shutter projects are easy, affordable, and shutters are …
- The excuses I hear most often from people with regards to DIY projects are that they dont have the money or that the project is too hard. Those re…
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …