Photo via: diytotry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You’ve most likely never heard of Bonnie Seymour, but she did you a huge favor. In 1949, she suggested that her husband try putting paint in an aerosol can. He did, it worked, and painting got a whole lot easier. Here are some key tips for success with Bonnie’s brilliant invention.
- hide your ugly trash can with this brilliant fix, diy, kitchen design, woodworking projects
- Heres 50 great beginner woodworking projects that will get you comfortable with the basics of building with wood. Some of the projects below can be completed in a weekend and others in just a few hours, either way all the projects will help you create something great out of wood.
- We have thousands of woodworking plans that are easy to understand and easy to use. Making do it yourself DIY craft projects can be so rewarding.
- How To Make A Slot Together Pyramid Planter http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/wtop Pyramid planters are great for growing various plants especially if you don’t have a lot of space in your garden or yard. It’s very easy and cheap to make as it’s made from recycled pallet timbers. All you need is an hour and a half and some basic woodworking skills.
- Whitewashing give a piece a farmhouse style or cottage style fell. There are many versions out there, here is the basic technique I use for whitewashing.
- 21. Or try this other version, made with washi tape. This would be easy to do on a cardboard box. Fold it up when kiddos are done and tuck it away for next time. More convenient than taping down the whole living room and doesnt waste the tape!
- Makes sure you have the basic safety gear when working with power tools and home projects
- Clothes wardrobe is something that is a necessity in every home and people mostly places it in the bedroom, so here we are showing an idea to create it with your own hands. There is no door on it, the whole wardrobe is open and there is a space for hanging the clothes.
- Handcrafted from a mix of woods all customized to give you a sturdy bed while not sacrificing a unique look. The headboard is Reclaimed wood that has a natural worn weathered patina making it a warm and unique piece. The Base is crafted from new(sometimes recycled, but cannot consistently keep up with demand) pine/fir wood and then given a multi-step finish to get that weathered grey wash to match/blend with the old. Includes center beam for support on Full, queen, and king sizes. Includes locking slats that give extra sturdiness to the overall bed. Simple assembly required 40 headboard included, extra height on headboard can be added @ $50 per 5 Bed slats are set at 9 from the ground- but can be customized overall dimensions per size Twin- 42-43 wide, 78-79 long, base- 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Full 58 wide, 78 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Queen 64 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall King 80 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall CA King 76 wide, 88 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Shown in 1 picture of a turquoise slate grey customized finish in a Queen size. 3 pictures are of a weathered dark grey finish in King Bed. Made to order- any finish can be customized to fit your room decor/ tastes. You can make note on order for your desired finish, and send pictures if applicable to coordinate with existing furniture. looking for a headboard only here is the listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/449590896/the-michelle-grey-weathered-reclaimed Looking for matching/coordinating nightstands https://www.etsy.com/listing/464884606/raw-reclaimed-recycled-wood-1 You can expect around 6 weeks from order placed to delivery unless otherwise noted on shop page. I ship via fed ex and the bed comes in sections, easy to maneuver through halls/doorways/staircases, and simple assembly required.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …