Photo via: melissaesplin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There’s something about Spring time that makes me want to paint! A fresh, clean start to a room. Transforming a piece of old trashy piece of furniture into a new treasure. So today I thought I’d share with you my Top 10 Painting Tips & Tricks that have helped me grow as a Do It …
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …
- I never thought of using a barn door window cover! I LOVE this idea!!
- I never imagined that a pair of .99 cent flip-flops would soon become my most comfortable and stylish pair of sandals. Get the full instructions and picture tutorial for this sandal diy.
- 15 Ingenious DIY Decor Tricks Youve Never Thought Of
- Sewing machine wont pick up bobbin thread | hook timing fix – YouTube other thread problems: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091225121823AAXFxMm
- Picnic table project – never thought of using the Ikea legs for an outdoor picnic table. Outstanding!!!
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- Old dresser turned shelving. I would have never thought to do this!
- DIY Craft Desk. I would love to do this for my daughter, but with a hinged top that can be used like an easel.
- NEVER would have thought to try this!! DIY Umbrella Painting-DIY painted patio umbrella from www.heatherednest.com