Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have many things on my favorite list. It seems like the list keeps growing. I already have a fondness for old chippy tables. In case you did not already know that. But I also LOVE this old barn door of mine. It has come along way and changes quite often. I came across this …
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- Like I mentioned in my introductory post, I furnished the entire dollhouse with things I found around my own house. Junk, recyclables, scraps and other random pieces. Here are the details. It’s weird, but I found the kitchen the most difficult room to furnish. Weird because all the shapes are so boxy! Should be easy, …
- DIY Craft Desk. I would love to do this for my daughter, but with a hinged top that can be used like an easel.
- Cute farmhouse bathroom – what I like does not mesh with the life I live – I have to find a happy medium.
- I like pretty, funny, whimsical, cute, sparkly, colorful things. My other blog is The Terrier and…
- The imagination shown on this site blew me away. Great ideas for kids rooms (heck, I wouldnt mind having some of these things in my room!)
- Gathering Beauty is a craft and diy blog where I share all the things Im making and baking everything else I just cant live without.
- Wall art is one of those beautiful things that can totally transform a room. As much as I love creating my own art, I also love decorating my walls with professional abstract art and prints. Im always searching for affordable, unique pieces for my home and whatever space Im decorating.
- 1 for sure i changed my mind again i would like to do this and have at my house i would need nails, hammer , saw to cut, and a measurment thingy
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …