Photo via: craftberrybush.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- give lockers a new life / @sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2014/11/13/give-lockers-a-new-life/
- The Short cut way to repaint kitchen cabinets with no sanding,stripping, or even removing the doors! Plus a lot of cute furniture re-dos.
- Turn your dated file cabinet into a faux specimen cabinet with balsa wood and metal pulls.
- Benjamin Moore Gray Owl (half tint) – Cozy.Cottage.Cute.: New Living Room / Dining Room Paint Colour
- Posts about painted kitchen cabinets written by paintersplaceblog
- How to give your kitchen cabinets a custom look.
- the best paints for kitchen cabinets
- Tips and Tricks for Painting Kitchen Cabinets – How to Nest for Less™
- When painting your kitchen cabinets, you will need a high quality paint that is durable and looks nice. Here we… Read more »
- Kitchen Cabinets: 9 Easy Repairs: Are you bugged by kitchen cabinets that don’t work quite right? Broken latches, loose door hinges, sticking drawers—are they driving you bonkers? Read on for easy fixes to these and other common cabinet problems.
- Choose your place settings for a romantic table carefully. I suggest using a metallic, like this gold charger, with neutral plates so that your other decor can do the work for your theme.
- Ikea Moppe hack with maps and leather drawer pulls. Great look for those with wanderlust.