Photo via: suburble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to take an ugly thrift store globe and turn it into something amazing! This black and gold globe is made with craft paint and gold leaf.
- IKEA Hack. Coral with gold dipped legs.
- Video tutorial for how to apply wax to chalk paint
- How to Apply Wax to Chalk Paint
- Learn how to make paint-tinted DIY cement succulent planters, pots, bowls…
- How To Make A Slot Together Pyramid Planter http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/wtop Pyramid planters are great for growing various plants especially if you don’t have a lot of space in your garden or yard. It’s very easy and cheap to make as it’s made from recycled pallet timbers. All you need is an hour and a half and some basic woodworking skills.
- Vintage, character, antique..it has it all wrapped up in one cute drop leaf table. How cute is this for an entry table? For sale, see details on our fb page $125 simplydivinefurnishings dropleaf entrytable stripes grainsackstripe paintedfurniture chalkpaint handpainted whiteandnavy character vintage details transform pnw oregon sahwm paint
- Make this DIY Brass HImmeli Inspired Geometric Light Fixture. Corrina from For My Love OF shows us how!
- A quick tutorial on how to take a plain ol IKEA VITTSJO bookcase and turn it into something spectacular with a little bit of gold paint!
- How to make the DUKTIG play kitchen prettier with a little paint and creativity! This navy and gold kitchen would look great in any room!
- Cleaning Up Vintage Brass | How to Clean Brass | How to Clean Brass Remove Tarnish | How to Remove Tarnish from Gold and Brass (ad) CleanWithASmile ScrubDaddy
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.