Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Building Blocks for a Perfect Patio The experts at This Old House give pointers on picking the right surface to suit your patios function, its surroundings, and your budget
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- this grand wooden pallet cabinet is also ideal that can be used in any part of the house. It has got a number of drawers that are the smartest storage hacks. Stuff inside all the accessories that couldn’t make their place anywhere else. This vintage pallet wood cabinet would also add a lot to the beauty of your house.
- When was the last time you showed your home a little love? After all your house is the place where you have perhaps the most memorable moments of your life, so for sure it should be a place you love. Today I am sharing 25 amazing DIY Home Projects that you can do with the …
- Modern interieur – The best of floor lamps – examples of floor lights fixtures you can use to decorate your house in a vintage or a more midcentury modern style. http://101superdeals.com/
- A sofa inspired by mid-century design, our Elvis sofa is a great choice for those looking to bring some retro flair into your home. This three-seat grey sofa is in Pumice house cotton blend and has wooden legs. http://101superdeals.com/
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – Build Handmade Shutters – Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – DIY Rustic Entryway Coat Rack – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- Looking for ideas to add style and give your DIY furniture an up scale look? Add a book-matched panel! Learn how to make them with this easy tutorial.
- This primitive rustic kitchen sign, works great with your Primitive home decor, rustic home decor, and country decor. This sign is made of wood and hand painted to give a primitive rustic look bless t
- Give your porch a Southern treatment with these breezy and beautiful porch swings.
- Give a cozy and arm look to your balcony by adding couches, a small coffee table and a wooden themed wall. Try to pick colors that are not too flashy but are cool in the eyes. These color scheme is… Continue Reading →