Photo via: missmagpiesblog.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Furniture Makeover – Dont throw out your outdated pieces, just give them a much needed makeover!
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!
- Top 60 Furniture Makeover DIY Projects and Negotiation Secrets like turning old dresser into buffet table.
- A dresser without drawers give it a new life. Our Shelves, Ourselves
- The paint on this dresser was coming off so I decided to strip it and stain it! A dresser makeover without paint from mycreativedays.com.
- Curbside Dresser Makeover. This curbside dresser has been transformed into a beautiful piece with some paint and new knobs. mycreativedays.com
- Dresser Makeover. A small version of this would make a great night stand! More
- Antique Printers Cabinet Makeover | blesserhouse.com – Cool way to give a Pottery Barn look to a plain buffet!
- I used leftover chalkpaint from my locker project (colors @behrpaint Guava Jelly and Sugar Poppy) and the Chrysanthemum stencil from @cuttingedgestencils to give plain white curtains from @worldmarket a bbfrosch makeover.I also had a couple of plain pillow covers from @ikeausa sitting around, so those got quick makeover too.Project via @bbfrosch http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Looking for ideas to add style and give your DIY furniture an up scale look? Add a book-matched panel! Learn how to make them with this easy tutorial.