Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Penny Tiled Floor | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Man, oh man is fall! As if the mass amount of pumpkin pictures on Instagram didn’t let you know that already though, right? After this past weekend of grey skies, it was time to bring out the candles. But of course I had to add my own crafty flair to them! In less than a…
- crochet elf baby cocoon and hat
- I like the idea of putting a texture in the cabinet. Also like colored drawer idea. Tattered Elegance: Lincolns Hat China Cabinet
- Rudolph The Reindeer Free Crochet Hat Pattern – DIY
- This free crochet elf hat pattern (with ears!) sizes include 0-3 months (newborn), 3-6 months (baby), 6-12 months, toddler/preschooler, child and adult.
- How to Create the Most Authentic Chippy Paint Finish – excellent tutorial + video shows how to get this awesome finish using layers of paint and wax. This is an amazing finish! – via Sawdust Girl
- American Girl Doll Crafts and Fun!: Doll Bathroom Vanity Sink Tutorial
- The Best of Just a Girl and Her Blog 2014 – Just a Girl and Her Blog
- Amazing American Girl Doll House!
- Woodland Nursery decor Girl baby bear rug by ClaraLoo