Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Ten genius storage ideas for the bathroom 7
- The Variera plastic bag dispenser turns into a wrapping paper holder in this easy IKEA hack.
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Eigenhoutjes managed to make this kitchen garbage from pallets. We had merely never seen this type of use for pallets!
- Great round up of easy to make DIY dog projects including a DIY dog bed, DIY dog gate, DIY dog treats container and a DIY dog poop bag dispenser
- Spice up your home’s outdoor with some insanely genius wood pallets furniture. Old pallets are very cheap material, and you can find them easily and for free. Once you find them, you can turn the old pallets into functional and attractive furniture for your garden, backyard and patio. There are so many creative ideas about […]
- Genius way to keep your shower organized so things dont fall of the shelf!
- Corner Bed Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 20. I think i like this idea for a childs room.
- Laundry basket organizer Great idea for a small space! – Showed this to my hubby he made it for me!! LOVE IT!!
- Zigzag shelf – by TDSpade @ LumberJocks.com ~ woodworking community. Would be a terrific idea for a childs room, painted white etc.
- Boy teens room – you must need a big budget for this still really cool idea kidsrooms