Photo via: myfotolog.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- This Water Feature is pretty lovely and fits even in the smallest garden. Build it by yourself and then enjoy the sound of bubbling water.
- Create a stylish end table or night stand using a $1.00 garage sale bar stool
- With a little spray paint and some burlap I made over a garage sale folding chair that had seen better days! homecrafts
- Create an end table or night stand using a $1.00 garage sale bar stool. This is a great repurposing project that is both stylish and functional.
- I know we feature quite a lot of posts about DIY hacks and camping hacks etc, but there are some absolutely amazing tips and tricks in this post. Honestly, unlike many of these lists, I don’t think there is a bad tip/trick listed here… So many – ‘why didn’t I think of that moments?’… I …
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- If you have that odd corner that you dont know what to do with….. you can make the shelves yourself or go and buy some molding. So cute.
- If your piano is old and can no longer be used for playing, what can you do with it? Instead of just throwing it away, you can repurpose it as creative furniture for home decoration. Here are some Creative Old Piano Repurposing Ideas which may inspire you. Use your creativity and try one of them.
- Here at TBD, decorating on a budget is what we do, and you can’t ask for more in “budget” ideas than a dollar! We love the idea of dollar store decorating, but we were skeptical. There is a lot of stuff out there that just seems a little too cutesy for our taste… and the …
- (great to remember for move-out or in) Place a dishwasher-safe cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of the dishwasher. Using the hottest water available, run the dishwasher through a cycle. The vinegar will help to wash away the loose, greasy grime, sanitizes, and helps remove the musty odor. Next, sprinkle a cupful of baking soda around the bottom of the tub and run it through a short cycle. The baking soda will help freshen and removing stains…. good to do every 6 mths
- Another take on the bed-desk concept, which you might remember from our space saving beds and bedrooms feature.