Photo via: prettyhandygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thirty Eighth Street | Furniture Painting Tutorial: Layering Paint Techniques To Create The Perfect Patina, Distressed, Weathered Or Farm House Look! Get The Full Details To Recreate This Gorgeous Turquoise Headboard.
- Expand your furniture portfolio and learn 6 new fabulous furniture finishes: Rustic Farmhouse Finish, Modern Finish, Two Toned Finishes, Dry Brushing, and Crackle in this online furniture painting ecourse is taught by furniture painting expert Allison Griffith of Refunk My Junk. Learn the furniture painting basics, how to paint furniture with chalk paints, how to use furniture wax and tons of Furniture Painting Tips and furniture finish tutorials
- A safe and easy way to make your own Chalk Paint! This recipe is the best I have found for making your own Chalk Paint. It will give you a professional finish to your furniture and save you money. Learn tips and tricks to chalk painting your furniture too!
- There’s something about Spring time that makes me want to paint! A fresh, clean start to a room. Transforming a piece of old trashy piece of furniture into a new treasure. So today I thought I’d share with you my Top 10 Painting Tips & Tricks that have helped me grow as a Do It …
- Spray paint out of an aerosol can actually act differently than latex paint out of a can. Here are some tips to getting better results with spray painting your furniture. Plan on a Clear Coat With Larger Surfaces – Spray paint can produce an even finish when painting surfaces like chairs and smaller
- How To Paint Furniture – Learn how to paint furniture with this step-by-step tutorial. Many tips for how to get a smooth finish.
- Tavern Green Dresser Makeover. Painting Furniture With The Old Fashioned Milk Paint. | Thirty Eighth Street
- A step-by-step tutorial to painting your furniture without sanding.
- Beginners Guide to Kayaking | Kayaking | Kayaking Tutorial | How to Kayak | Kayaking Tips | Kayaking Pro Tips | Kayaking Guide | Kayaking How-To | Best Kayaking Tips | Kayaking Made Easy |
- Excited to share with you my second project of the girls playroom. It’s all coming together pretty quickly. Although, I have put the painting the baseboards on the backburner. I’ll leave that less fun project for another day. Today I have a really fun tutorial inspired by a project I found on Pinterest. I’ve been…
- http://www.theruggedrooster.com/farmhouse-shutters/ , Make These Super Easy DIY, Shutters From Scratch, Tutorial, Distressing and Painting, Learn How To make EASY DIY Shutters, farmhouse Shutters, From Scrap or Pallets, Get the Farmhouse Look in Under 30 minutes
- Tips on detail painting by hand, including type of brush, paint, bonding agent etc… Very helpful!