Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A quick tutorial on how to take a plain ol IKEA VITTSJO bookcase and turn it into something spectacular with a little bit of gold paint!
- DIY: Tire Flower Pot And A Little Bit Of Rock & Roll
- Hey there friends! Today I have a super easy project for you. It’s another project I made entirely from scrap wood I had in my workshop. Do you love FREE as much as I do?! I just got my first tablet on Black Friday. I know, I’m a little late to the tablet party. I …
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- We all take pleasure in a luxurious and comfy bed. When we arrive at a hotel room the first thing we do is try out the bed. Everyone has a little bit of Goldilocks in them. The bedroom is where children can make up their fairytale land or pretend they are a super sports star…
- I’ve been in the middle of a never-ending laundry room makeover. And I’m staring down the face of a new nursery and office makeovers as well, so I have a little bit of room makeover on the brain. Once upon a time I would start by picking out a paint color for the room and …
- The Quad Micro Bar by Joe Warren What a neat bit of urniture!
- A few pieces of scrap wood, a bit of stain and some craft paint and you can create a rustic and custom-coloured scrap wood chevron art piece.
- Hello there! I’m so happy its Friday; it’s been one of those weeks that drags on. Today I’m sharing how I made my DIY rustic bookshelves with IKEA brackets. I know so many other bloggers have made the
- Inspiration for your own magical mini garden, a lifestyle post from the blog CHAPTER FRIDAY, written by Yara Michels on Bloglovin’
- 20 Incredibly Creative Ways To Reuse Old Bricks – Whether you’ve got a handful of bricks or an entire house worth, there is a great DIY project just waiting to put them to use. I’ve found a great collection of 20 incredible DIY projects that use bricks, and in some cases, nothing else. There is everything in here from do it yourself walkways to candles, and so much more. via @vanessacrafting
- Our second featured Color for the Month of June is our faded neutral gray, Grain Sack. . This color was inspired by the faded color of nubby antique grain sacks. . Its a bit of a chameleon color, as it can lean more gray or white depending on its surroundings. . Share your Grain Sack masterpieces with us all month long by tagging us at @mmsmilkpaint and using our hashtags, mmsmp, mmsmilkpaint, and grainsack!