Photo via: amazinginteriordesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Table Top Fire Bowls! • Check out these wonderful table top fire bowl projects! Easy…. and they look great in any garden or outdoor space!!
- Learn how to build an easy DIY Farmhouse Bench – perfect for saving space in a small dining room! Details at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Are you often recalling those beautiful string lights shining in a memorable outdoor party? So why not use them to decorate your patio, backyard or outdoor space to let these bright spots accompany you every day? Outdoor or patio string lights is really a wonder idea to brighten up your outdoor spaces. As long as […]
- Old Beds Got a Makeover into These Wonderful Benches – These are cool. Would be fun for the porch if I could find one at a garage sale
- Another take on the bed-desk concept, which you might remember from our space saving beds and bedrooms feature.
- save your corks for bath time…Now I know exactly what do do with all those corks Ive been saving. Brilliant! DIY
- How to Make Mirror Folding Table – DIY Crafts – Handimania. That is actually pretty brilliant. Not that I know how to operate a saw, but still.
- Amazon.com : Leisure Season Folding Picnic Table and Bench, Solid Wood, Decay Resistant : Folding Patio Tables : Patio, Lawn & Garden
- Want to add more seating (and storage) to your outdoor space? Create a DIY farmhouse bench with an option for extra storage underneath.
- What can you make with a wood pallet? Easy DIY craft tutorial ideas for home decor and craft projects. Design your space with upcycled wood pallets.
- Having trouble keeping up with your family’s appointments, papers and bills? Want a central space where everyone can get on the same page? You need a family command center! Use these inspirational command center ideas to decide what you need to get your entire family on track. Command Center Ideas to Keep Your Family Organizedread more…
- DIY Convertible Coffee Table And Folding Bed Project…Opening-Coffee-Table-Bed…Click On Picture For Tutorial & Supplies Needed To Make This…