Photo via: designertrapped.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY blog featuring tutorials for creating rustic, repurposed and reused items for your home. Repainted, rusty, vintage, and repurposed solutions.
- Ana White | Build a DIY Produce Stand for Under $30 – Featuring Over the Big Moon | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a DIY Farmhouse Crib – Featuring DIYstinctly Made | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a DIY Laundry Storage Cart – Featuring Infarrantly Creative | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Embrace a bold scheme – While sometimes cool and minimalist, contemporary homes also incorporate colour. But rather than simply featuring on walls, it crops up in unexpected places – on cabinetry, woodwork or radiators. This contemporary kitchen space is a great example, with sleek but colourful surfaces creating energy and personality in an otherwise pared-back scheme.
- Would love todo this for the girls. Not that theyd keep it looking like this tho. Thats a mom thing lol
- Make this Mother’s Day special by helping your children to make some really fun crafts – and the best thing is you get a little pressie at the end! (Use the
- It’s often said that if you sincerely want a thing done well the answer is to do it yourself. Simple acts of home improvement are certainly no exception to this rule, and with our easy-to-stick-to examples, we’ll provide you with the perfect tools to pull off the ultimate inside-job. From straightforward tips to ensure the …
- A nightstand is a nice thing to have: everyone could use a little spot for a glass of water, and maybe a lamp, and a little bedside reading, and their phone while its charging
- The best thing about a burlap wreath is that it can adorn your home throughout the year – it never goes out of style! If you don’t have money to remodel your entryway, don’t fret.
- hang old boxes on wall to hold houseplants if only watering plants wasnt the hardest thing about my life…
- Yep, you read that title right! I completely transformed the look of my countertops for only SIX DOLLARS!! How, you ask? Well, first a little background… (This may get a little lengthy, but you really have to read the whole thing to understand the victory I felt when I came up this idea. So bear…