Photo via: frenchbydesignblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stencil Your Way to Lovely French Furniture – 13 Decorating Ideas using the French Love Letters Furniture Stencils from Royal Design Studio
- DIY: How to Get this French Country Look – this dated French Provincial dresser was completely transformed by staining the top and using ASCP on the base – via Vintage Country Marketplace
- LRDN 27 – LRDN is a construction system design by Jérôme Aich and Aurélien Veyrat for custom-made and self-assembly furniture or interior design. 4 pieces of metal (Y,L,V and I) are designed in order to meet the different needs of a 3D construction. So the assembly of parts can be used for flat surfaces or in 3D with standard wood battens (painted or unpainted, section 27 x 27 mm or 45 x 45 mm). They are delivered flat and then easily manually shaped. A saw and a screwdriver are enough to start
- Aubusson Blue and a blend of Old White/Pure White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan on a French style cabinet | By Artsy Chicks Rule
- Decorating for Thanksgiving with writing thankful notes on a grateful tree and creating wall art with removable and reusable Fall Wall Decals from Wallternatives.com – styled by Soieree Event Design
- Repurposed Drawer Front to Wall Decor Thanksgiving, Fall, Autumn decorations – Royal Design Studio leaves stencils – styled by Designed Decor
- Antique Louis XIV Style French Parlor Arm by ZoeysUberChicLoft, $329.00. Adore this!!
- These shoes are called ‘Energetic pass, they are designed with a spring heel which has a mechanism which acts as a shock absorber, and gives the wearer a new walking experience (you can see it in the video in the end). Actually, the only way to make this structure is by 3D printing.In this instructable I will help you to understand the steps to design your 3D print shoes.For this instructable you will need: Plasticine, scan of a anatomical last, access to a 3D printer, knowledge in 3D software and to let your imagination run wild…
- My favorite life hacks… – Imgur
- No coffee, no workee. 🙂 – Available in 11 or 15 oz. – Dishwasher and microwave safe – Design is placed on both sides of the mug
- If you’ve been active in the home and garden or DIY blogosphere as of late, you’ve probably seen a few of these DIY canvas photo tutorials around. I wanted to do something a little different, a little easier and a little cheaper, so just before Thanksgiving, when I was set to have a bunch of …
- Gorgeous! A lovely mix of French and rustic country decor 🙂 I would switch out the painting for a mirror, but either way, its beautiful!