Photo via: everydayhomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dont like traditional stuff? Check out this range hood light combo from Elica. Its a nice departure from the boring everyday range hood in most of our homes.
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- A former Fixer Upper client reveals what it’s really like to have Chip and Joanna Gaines renovate your home. Here, the dining room table is farmhouse beautiful!
- Farmhouse coffee table makeover using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Just paint the base by Our Southern Home chalkpaint
- DIY farmhouse table. Love these tables. Great woodworking project!
- farmhouse tables & chandeliers
- Painted Side tables in rustic bedroom, farmhouse bedroom, distressed white side tables in bedroom
- Our DIY Modern Rustic Bed, Available To Purchase Through The Rugged Home, www.theruggedhome.com, Rustic Modern Bed, Farmhouse Modern Bed
- 10 Amazing Farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas ! 10 inspirational projects to round up the mess and clutter in your home and exude that signature farmhouse style! farmhouse style, farmhouse organization, farmhouse decor farmhouse diy, farmhouse round up
- Industrial Pipes and Wooden Shelves are the perfect marriage when it comes to Farmhouse Shelving. When you visit Cherished Bliss you will find the DIY so you too can build these Industrial Shelves. I am sure these would look pretty fabulous in your Farmhouse Bathroom or just about any other room in your home. Enjoy!
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- transforming 3 ruined end tables, diy, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling