Photo via: theruggedrooster.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY farmhouse style sign is so simple to make and it looks like it could be in an episode of Fixer Upper! Love this style, and LOVE how easy it is!
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- A former Fixer Upper client reveals what it’s really like to have Chip and Joanna Gaines renovate your home. Here, the dining room table is farmhouse beautiful!
- Amazing Fixer Upper style small bathroom makeover on a budget.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door- great tutorial for how to turn a $10 hollow core door to a custom sliding door. Perfect to add some farmhouse style to your home!
- Add the warm rustic feeling to your house with the farmhouse style table. Heres a collection of 40 free DIY farmhouse table plans and ideas.
- A Boho Chic Bedroom is that kind of space that perfectly expresses your personality. Bohemian style is a popular way to express your inner hippie. Not only that, bohemian inspired accents could create a warm atmosphere on the interior design. There are many decorating ideas to help you turn a bedroom into a breathtaking bohemian […]
- Spice up your home’s outdoor with some insanely genius wood pallets furniture. Old pallets are very cheap material, and you can find them easily and for free. Once you find them, you can turn the old pallets into functional and attractive furniture for your garden, backyard and patio. There are so many creative ideas about […]
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Turn an Old Bed Into a Bench crafts
- Ana White | Build a Farmhouse Storage Bed with Storage Drawers | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Fixer Upper: Yours, Mine, Ours and a Home on the River | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more