Photo via: iheartorganizing.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- girls closet organization, shelves attached to an Ikea expedit bookcase provides great kid-friendly storage options.
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!
- Turn an Ikea Expedit Shelving Unit into a Storage Bench . See more details
- $8 Goodwill coffee table turned into this adorable bench! So easy & so smart! Great idea with simple how to instructions.
- DIY Furniture Hacks | Unused Old Dresser Turned Bench | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture | Cheap Home Decor Ideas for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- Take measurements of the potential seating area. Take note of any obstacles you may need to work around. Here we had an A/C vent to redirect. We decided to take off the old baseboards, and repurpose them to use for the front trim of the seating area.
- Kitchen islands are a great way to add seating. Take a peek at these expert tips…
- Have a look at the garden couch with the bend back for the comfortable sitting; here you can see it with and without the cushions and the seating to see the look. The pallets are painted brown to look amazing placed in the lawn.
- Spackle holes to make cheap bookcase look high-end! |A house full of sunshine
- Craft storage for playroom!!! create a storage armoire by adding crown moulding, bun feet, and shutters to a bookcase
- Use one of these free bookcase plans to build a new bookshelf in a few hours for less than $50. All plans include diagrams, photos, and directions.
- Spackle holes to make a cheap Ikea Billy bookcase look high-end! |A house full of sunshine