Photo via: ikeahackers.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Expedit bookcase turned to seating bench
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15 by 17 as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9 wide and 13 deep.The larger garage door is 18-wide and 8-high, the smaller one is 10-wide and 8-high.
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!
- girls closet organization, shelves attached to an Ikea expedit bookcase provides great kid-friendly storage options.
- Kitchen Island or table, made from upcycled recycled wooden crates. Nice idea for a craft room. LOVE this!!! Now if someone could only tell me where the hey diddle diddle to get wooden crates and pallets cheap, Id be set! lol
- Turn an Ikea Expedit Shelving Unit into a Storage Bench . See more details
- The Rugged Home Custom Rustic Furniture, Open For Orders, Currently Booking Into February 2017, Rustic Industrial Furniture, Vancouver Island Lower Mainland
- DIY Turn A Dull Wall Into An Impressive Floor-To-Ceiling Bookcase.
- Dresser Kitchen Island – Tutorial ~~ ~~~ ~~!~~ ~~~ ~~ OMG I LOVE IT! And that might work in my no so large kitchen as well for a bit more counter space.
- We have seen pallet wood ideas concerning patio furniture, loungers, cupboards, shelves and tables, but let us bring to you this unique pallet wood island kitchen that is far lighter on budget and takes lesser space than any extravagant ordinary kitchen. This small island has sufficient space for all your basic kitchen equipment.
- In this long, slim kitchen, the owners have extended the top of the island unit, meaning people can tuck feet under without knocking knees while enjoying a cuppa. When they’re finished, they can tuck the stools underneath to keep things streamlined. Stools: CH56, Hans J. Wegner.
- And this long island seamlessly complements that vision. Its length accommodates gathering, storage and much of the function of the kitchen in one single move. The architects have carried the clean, minimalist aesthetic to every last detail, taking care to recess even the faucet controls. By stripping this long object of any visual ornamentation, they’ve left multiple functions open to interpretation and whim.