Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best DIY Pallet Furniture Ideas – Pallet End Table – Cool Pallet Tables, Sofas, End Tables, Coffee Table, Bookcases, Wine Rack, Beds and Shelves – Rustic Wooden Pallet Furniture Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY Joy http://diyjoy.com/best-diy-pallet-furniture-ideas
- Wooden crate bookcase! Saw other pins on this and had to do it. Crates from Joanne fabrics, stain and sealer from home depo. Total cost ( not including plants or pots) 110.00. Could have been cheaper if I wanted to be patient and buy the crates individually to make use of their 50%off 1 item coupon. Very happy with the end result. To make it feel like a solid piece, I nailed the crates together.
- Crafty Sisters: Tufted Bench~Before and After DIY home furnishings End table made into a bench
- Kitchen Island or table, made from upcycled recycled wooden crates. Nice idea for a craft room. LOVE this!!! Now if someone could only tell me where the hey diddle diddle to get wooden crates and pallets cheap, Id be set! lol
- Easy DIY- a piece of wood, 4 legs (all of which are sold at home depot for around $5)- padding, and then staple pretty fabric 🙂 – Could make a nice custom bench for the end of the bed.
- Below are directions for a simple end table made from pallets.
- Rustic X end table | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- Bookshelves made from crates from Michaels and stained, super easy! by emily
- desks made from wooden crates – Google Search
- 15 DIY Entryway Bench Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from home depot, a great step by step tutorial on how to build this farmhouse bench.
- refinish cabinets – used Rust-oleum Cabinet Transformation from Home Depot, no sanding…
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces