Photo via: sohomod.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boxed cushion DIY – you can use these steps to make any boxed cushion, even if it’s not for your furry friend. Think window seat, desk chair or even revamping a sofa by adding new cushions in a contrasting fabric!
- How to make doll sofa (step3) by atelier matin, via Flickr
- Need some cool new decor ideas for your bedroom and living room? Try these incredible DIY end tables to add accent to your bed or sofa. Brilliant ideas you can easily make, these step by step project tutorials show you exactly how easy it is to make some amazing furniture. 1. DIY Pedestal Clock End
- A sofa inspired by mid-century design, our Elvis sofa is a great choice for those looking to bring some retro flair into your home. This three-seat grey sofa is in Pumice house cotton blend and has wooden legs. http://101superdeals.com/
- Exactly what ive been looking for! Sofa Server Woodworking Plan…. great for a bed too!
- Industrial modern living room. How perfect is this leather sofa?
- This is a great idea for when you dont have a lot of space for a traditional sofa table ~ DIY one
- Convertible Sleeper Sofa:
- Pallet Wood Outdoor Sofa Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Pallet Sofa from Wonderful DIY
- Eight tips for Renters (or for anyone) That wont break the bank! Sofa table between the couch and wall! Great idea.
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs.I love this ides! Makes it easy to each plugs behind the couch too so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it too.