Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea Moppe hack with maps and leather drawer pulls. Great look for those with wanderlust.
- idea for storing nail polish- could cover front w/corkboard or mirror..Concealed, so the men dont freak out or realize how much money you spend on nail polish …LOL…
- Repurposed Drawer Front to Wall Decor Thanksgiving, Fall, Autumn decorations – Royal Design Studio leaves stencils – styled by Designed Decor
- Marbling Paper with Nail Polish: Easy and cheap artwork for your walls! – Mad in Crafts
- Deer with Antlers Trophy Head Magnet Brooch Pin – Handmade Faux Taxidermy White Buck Stag with Gold Antlers from Polymer Clay This little faux
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- How Id love a home with a big front porch. Some of my best childhood memories are of swinging on the porch swing on a big covered front porch.
- Could I get away with putting bottles in the planters at my front door?
- The right steps for building furniture with drawers: 1. build box 2. install drawer slides 3. LAST measure and build drawer boxes
- DIY Glowing Pallet Bed What’s really fun about using pallets for a bed is that you get some nice open spaces beneath the bed that you can light up with LED light ropes. You could also create some sort of drawer system too for extra storage if you’d rather go that route
- Do you want a drawer filled with leggings that fit you perfectly? Learn how to sew leggings and save a little money while enjoying your higher-quality leggings.
- drawer has been outfitted with pegboard inserts. The boards can be sized to fit existing drawers and the pegs can be adjusted to secure stacks of bowls and plates. Store dishes in low drawers — near the sink or dishwasher.