Photo via: lucywilliamsinteriordesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Round Reclaimed Wood Table With Metal Base by Eric Kucharczyk
- DIY Rustic Coffee Table with Storage in About 3 or 4 Days :: Hometalk
- Here is one more awesome material for DIY projects ! With a bit of creativity and some skills, you can repurpose old barrels , and make beautiful home accessory or piece of furniture! Coffee Table Cut the barrel into two halves and use as a coffee or a side table. The round glass can be used a
- Home Ideas , DIY Wood Pallet – 20 Creative Furniture Idea : With temperpedic pads On Wood Pallets////for patio!! corner seating
- Here you can see the repurposed wood pallet couch with the extra space for the legs closed. It makes the couch look like a rectangular sofa and when it is opened, it makes it comfortable for relaxing after the whole tiring day. The back is made attractive with the innovative design in which the pallets are cut.
- LRDN 27 – LRDN is a construction system design by Jérôme Aich and Aurélien Veyrat for custom-made and self-assembly furniture or interior design. 4 pieces of metal (Y,L,V and I) are designed in order to meet the different needs of a 3D construction. So the assembly of parts can be used for flat surfaces or in 3D with standard wood battens (painted or unpainted, section 27 x 27 mm or 45 x 45 mm). They are delivered flat and then easily manually shaped. A saw and a screwdriver are enough to start
- This easy modern DIY outdoor bench was made with $35 of materials – and uses no nails or screws! Looks just like a Williams Sonoma one for $1,400. Wouldnt this look great in your garden?
- Wood Tilt-Out Trash Can Cabinet. Made with slightly modified Ana White plans and stained to look like old-barnwood. No more ugly trashcan in the kitchen!
- Amazing Interior Design 10 Awesome Outdoor Seating Ideas for Your Home
- Kitchen islands are a great way to add seating. Take a peek at these expert tips…
- From bold design choices to affordable appliances, our kitchen decorating ideas and inspiration pictures will help make this everyones favorite room in the house.
- Have a look at the garden couch with the bend back for the comfortable sitting; here you can see it with and without the cushions and the seating to see the look. The pallets are painted brown to look amazing placed in the lawn.