Photo via: cfabbridesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Variera plastic bag dispenser turns into a wrapping paper holder in this easy IKEA hack.
- ***THIS IS FOR A SET OF 2 Glass Hobnail Wall Decor…. Please allow 2 weeks for completion prior to shipping. ****Flowers are not included**** New Rustic Country Wall Decor made of Knotty Pine. 2 Beautiful large Hobnail jars in your choice of turquoise or clear. Please select your color from the pull down menu. Boards can be painted in your choice of color. Please leave me your color choice at checkout… Each jar is hung from rusty wire and heavy jute. Boards pictured have been painte…
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.
- Geometric Colored Pencil Holder – Such a fun and beautiful DIY made out of air dry clay! gearupforgreat GearLove ad
- How to take an ugly thrift store globe and turn it into something amazing! This black and gold globe is made with craft paint and gold leaf.
- Repurposed Drawer Front to Wall Decor Thanksgiving, Fall, Autumn decorations – Royal Design Studio leaves stencils – styled by Designed Decor
- Stunning contemporary minimalist kitchen by Luxmoore and Co with bespoke stainless steel worktop featuring inset induction hob, sink and drainer. Interior made from character English oak with dovetail joint drawers.
- This is the worlds smallest working aquarium, which holds just two tea spoons of water. The miniature wonder, which is made of glass and measures just 30 mm. wide by 24 mm. high and 14 mm. deep, can be held in the palm of your hand. It is so small there is only room for these tiny zebra fish.
- Ive searched the web many times trying to find a great DIY for an Earring Holder. The only ones I found were great for Hanging Earrings but not for studs. This was a problem for me, considering that I had a large collection of stud earrings and had no convenient place to keep them. It…
- DIY Beeswax Candles made with organic essential oils from Veriditas Botanicals! These recipes are for fall scented candles – Autumn Foliage, Spiced Chai Tea, Mental Clarity, and Citrus & Sage! + free printable labels!
- LRDN 27 – LRDN is a construction system design by Jérôme Aich and Aurélien Veyrat for custom-made and self-assembly furniture or interior design. 4 pieces of metal (Y,L,V and I) are designed in order to meet the different needs of a 3D construction. So the assembly of parts can be used for flat surfaces or in 3D with standard wood battens (painted or unpainted, section 27 x 27 mm or 45 x 45 mm). They are delivered flat and then easily manually shaped. A saw and a screwdriver are enough to start
- Dollhouse fireplace mantle by repurposing an old ornate picture frame; doll house home decor made easy! Upcycle, Recycle, Salvage, diy, thrift, flea, repurpose, refashion! For vintage ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale & ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL