Photo via: sparkle-chic-living.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Woah! Check out this cool pallet TV stand complete with a back lighting for a cool vibe in your media or living room. | Pallet Media Console – DIY TV Stand | 101 Pallet Ideas
- How to spray paint a glass bottle – the perfect chic interior upcycle…
- Blog post at Love Chic Living : Becky at Family Budgeting has been sharing some wonderful upcycling ideas recently including this one on teacups, and my favourite[..]
- OMG How gorgeous is this DIY Headboard from 101 Woonideen?! Loving this article – click through to see 19 ideas for refurbishing old furniture like a pro!
- Need some cool new decor ideas for your bedroom and living room? Try these incredible DIY end tables to add accent to your bed or sofa. Brilliant ideas you can easily make, these step by step project tutorials show you exactly how easy it is to make some amazing furniture. 1. DIY Pedestal Clock End
- ART IS BEAUTY: furniture redo
- Old furniture redo. Want to try for a TV stand in family room.
- Old furniture redo. Want to try for a TV stand in family room. – Interior Dreams
- old table (like the legs!) repurposed into tufted bench – CraftySisters upcycle repurpose furniture
- DIY Coral Dresser Vanity. See how somple details turn this vanity into something adorable. Furniture Upcycle Friday at Design Asylm Blog!
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- 26 Ways to Use Pallets to Create Some of the Most Chic Furniture in the Market – Dose – Your Daily Dose of Amazing