Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- DIY Wooden Stenciled Doormat – Made from 2×2 and sisal rope. I love the way you can personalize it with any graphic!
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- Use an old shutter to create a custom mug and plate rack! Shutters are easy to re-purpose, giving them new life and function around the home. Super chic DIY project!
- 20 Incredibly Creative Ways To Reuse Old Bricks – Whether you’ve got a handful of bricks or an entire house worth, there is a great DIY project just waiting to put them to use. I’ve found a great collection of 20 incredible DIY projects that use bricks, and in some cases, nothing else. There is everything in here from do it yourself walkways to candles, and so much more. via @vanessacrafting
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- Cat activity centre climbing frame cat tree wooden cat wall
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- Can you believe this Metallic Rope Throw Basket used to be a cheap dollar store laundry basket? This is such a fun and easy DIY project!
- Just three ingredients (rope, two hooks and a painted shelf) are all it takes to construct this easy DIY rope shelf.
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted. that might be too many in the photo, but one or two is nice.