Photo via: colour-rainbow.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are looking for something new and different this Easter, we have 4 ways to use our Royal Design Stencil Crèmes to make truly beautiful Easter Eggs!
- dying IKEA slipcovers in the washing machine
- Can’t afford that dream deck or in-ground pool you’re dying for? There are still ways to get a beautiful backyard that’s perfect for entertaining.
- Black and white Easter egg idea
- dollhouse furniture from egg cartons Elf on the shelf. I have boys. Quick DIY
- Aubusson Blue with Saltwash under Duck Egg. Sanded aggressively.
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Croissants
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- Mesa de centro
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- – created on 2015-02-16 00:44:22
- Suds up.