Photo via: interiordesignpro.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Zen garden comes indoors. (A small version of this for indoor/outdoor would be lovely)
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- Create an end table or night stand using a $1.00 garage sale bar stool. This is a great repurposing project that is both stylish and functional.
- Turning an old dresser into a TV stand is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. You get a new TV stand and you get to make use of that old dresser. Missing drawers are no problem. You can just use the space to hold gaming systems, satellite boxes or Blu-Ray players.
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- 21. Or try this other version, made with washi tape. This would be easy to do on a cardboard box. Fold it up when kiddos are done and tuck it away for next time. More convenient than taping down the whole living room and doesnt waste the tape!
- Stained pallet boards can add a lot of depth and texture to a small room. Consider appropriate lighting as the wood might feel dark at night.
- GREAT step-by-step tutorial on how to turn an old dresser into a TV stand! Total cost: $83!
- Could totally make this work in our small laundry room closet! is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about Home Decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another …
- Night stand table how awesome is this!
- Obleeek2…But a smaller much cheaper version could be recreated using plaster of Paris or concrete mix. You need one large and one small plastic bowl, and a little plastic bottle cap to be the mold for a drainage hole at the bottom of your planter.
- DIY Buffet Makeover – Looking for a great way to make over a buffet? Check out this easy DIY Buffet Makeover in navy from My Creative Days!