Photo via: sophiagraceco.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dress Up Closet – made using $18 bookcase from Target
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- girls closet organization, shelves attached to an Ikea expedit bookcase provides great kid-friendly storage options.
- Learn how to make these cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Such a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up frames.
- DIY: How to Build a Cooler Stand – this is an excellent tutorial and a great way to dress up a cooler. Blogger (Jenny) shows show to build this Ana White design – via Birds and Soap
- Its two, two, two stencil patterns in one! This stencil tutorial shows you how to use small allover stencils from our Furniture Stencils Collection to dress up
- Little Girls Dress Up Dresser by CraftySyd on Etsy, $250.00
- Whether you are putting up wood paneling, making a wooden crate, or building a piece of furniture out of wood, you may want to have your new wood look old and weathered to add a bit of character and charm to your project. Here are a few tips and tricks to make new wood look old and weathered.
- We all take pleasure in a luxurious and comfy bed. When we arrive at a hotel room the first thing we do is try out the bed. Everyone has a little bit of Goldilocks in them. The bedroom is where children can make up their fairytale land or pretend they are a super sports star…
- Whether youre turning over a whole room to rumpus or just carving out a corner for playtime, these four strategies will help you set up a space that fosters creativity and generates a ton of fun.
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!