Photo via: thinkingcloset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- A good idea for the individuals who want a proper place to fix their wine bottles and glasses, it is a unique shelf plan and the bottles can be kept safely without the worry of damage.
- No boughs of holly here, but our Deck the Halls Wreath is so colorful, fun, and festive, youll never miss them! In fact, this is one wreath thats overflowing with a generous abundance of bright, glitter-sprinkled shatterproof ornaments. So you can deck the party with this wreath without a worry. Also in the mix are rich life-like greenery, red berries, and fanciful pinecones. Carefully constructed for seasons of colorful presentations. A holiday wreath covered with an abundance of colorful, shatterproof ornaments Each ornament is painted in festive holiday colors and sprinkled with glitter Wire frame ensures ornaments stay in place and your wreath holds its shape 4-1/2 center opening
- Finally – a blog that framed a mirror without removing the clips. Dont want to glue mirror to the wall, then re-drywall if I decide to change it – Young House Love
- If you have that odd corner that you dont know what to do with….. you can make the shelves yourself or go and buy some molding. So cute.
- What a dramatic way to showcase artwork. I dont think I would have thought to use a drapery panel & valance!
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.
- If these arent the cutest dog treats weve ever seen, we dont know what are!!
- Why spend a lot of cash on your Christmas decorations when you dont have to? Instead, why not get the family together and use discarded wooden pallets?
- You dont have to have an enormous walk-in pantry to take advantage of this idea.
- DIY – Stocking Post – A BEAUTIFUL solution if you dont have a mantel. diyworkshop sponsored christmasdecor
- Im beginning to wonder if theres anything you cant make out of pallets. Dont know what Im talking about? Go to our main site for lots more pallet ideas. http://theownerbuildernetwork.com.au/pallets/