Photo via: domesticimperfection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn a flea market find like this coffee table into a designer piece using the paisley allover stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils.
- DIY Wooden Stenciled Doormat – Made from 2×2 and sisal rope. I love the way you can personalize it with any graphic!
- The paint on this dresser was coming off so I decided to strip it and stain it! A dresser makeover without paint from mycreativedays.com.
- TABLE REDO/REFINISH WITH DIY STAIN
- DIY. How to build a plank table. How to build a farmhouse table. How to get a weathered wood finish with paint and stain.
- modified Ana Whites Rustic X Console table, and used Minwax Classic Gray stain
- Cinder blocks can add a great industrial look to a centerpiece display. Florals soften the look, and candles make the space inviting. *Paisley & Jade: Vintage & Specialty Furniture & Prop Rentals for Events, Weddings, Tradeshows, Films, Theatres, & Photo Shoots*
- Make your own DIY wood stain with vinegar and steel wool. Its the perfect stain for antiquing and weathering wood furniture.
- Pallets then clad with ply stain on out side raise it up on piles put iron on roof a door a ladder paint in side out side lights on deck and make deck a bit bigger
- Get an unfinished wood dresser. Wipe on some Pitch Black Gel Stain with a rag. Let Dry. Done. (Lang 5-Drawer Chest | Crate & Barrel)
- Wooden crate bookcase! Saw other pins on this and had to do it. Crates from Joanne fabrics, stain and sealer from home depo. Total cost ( not including plants or pots) 110.00. Could have been cheaper if I wanted to be patient and buy the crates individually to make use of their 50%off 1 item coupon. Very happy with the end result. To make it feel like a solid piece, I nailed the crates together.
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.