Photo via: outlook.live.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diary of a Preppy Mom: DIY Dollhouse Furniture on the Cheap! Cool ideas on how to make your own doll furniture
- I must make this set. Dont have dolls but I want the furniture! Doll DIY: How to Make Modern Miniatures from Ikea Bowls
- DIY Patio furniture from pallets. These actually look nice, unlike a lot of other ones Ive seen. Now I can put the pallets we have to use!
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Bring the beach to your backyard with this surf board inspired Adirondack Chair for you little one! Features a lower seat, some extra styling, wide armrests, the surf board Adirondack chair is the coolest kids outdoor chair on the deck!
- I am so building this! The plans look very simple… Now to find some reclaimed wood. Free DIY plans to build an easy and stylish small shelf on Remodelaholic.com
- In our house, expectations have been growing – literally. I’ve shifted from starting my seeds on every available windowsill in our home (last year’s somewhat haphazard plan) to focusing on starting my seedlings with intent. With a metal utility shelf, and fluorescent shop lights rigged up on every level, I’ve managed to start a whole …
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Hey there friends! Today I have a super easy project for you. It’s another project I made entirely from scrap wood I had in my workshop. Do you love FREE as much as I do?! I just got my first tablet on Black Friday. I know, I’m a little late to the tablet party. I …
- Wooden crate bookcase! Saw other pins on this and had to do it. Crates from Joanne fabrics, stain and sealer from home depo. Total cost ( not including plants or pots) 110.00. Could have been cheaper if I wanted to be patient and buy the crates individually to make use of their 50%off 1 item coupon. Very happy with the end result. To make it feel like a solid piece, I nailed the crates together.
- I used leftover chalkpaint from my locker project (colors @behrpaint Guava Jelly and Sugar Poppy) and the Chrysanthemum stencil from @cuttingedgestencils to give plain white curtains from @worldmarket a bbfrosch makeover.I also had a couple of plain pillow covers from @ikeausa sitting around, so those got quick makeover too.Project via @bbfrosch http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/
- Have a wall that needs some kind of art, but you cant hang anything with dimension? Check out this Quick Wall Treatment With Cutting Edge Stencils from mycreativedays.com
- Platform bed | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White. Can we add room for a twin so there is room for the boys in bed LOL