Photo via: traditionalhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pretty Tween Bedroom – I could put this Bench in some windows and have the window seat i have always dreamed of having
- Boxed cushion DIY – you can use these steps to make any boxed cushion, even if it’s not for your furry friend. Think window seat, desk chair or even revamping a sofa by adding new cushions in a contrasting fabric!
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- DIY Fleece Dog Bed | DIY Dog Bed Ideas @dogpetsupplies
- Dogs truly are a man’s best friend, so why not make them feel like it? These 14 DIY dog beds are sure to spoil your pet to the next level! | DIY Dog Bed Ideas @dogpetsupplies
- bed in front of window -shutters for inside? (I know where to get some, this would look awesome @Melissa Wade )
- Loving this idea for Olivia… creates a cool space under bed so she wont lose room to play.
- cool A Full Closet Is Hidden Under This Bed by http://www.cool-homedecorations.xyz/bedroom-designs/a-full-closet-is-hidden-under-this-bed/
- I def need this! Sick of the cats ruining the boxspring and random lost items under the bed platform bed, with storage.
- Let me show you How to Recover a Dining Room Chair with this simple tutorial. No special tools or skills required! You can make a huge difference in your home with this easy seat cover DIY project! via @jencarrollva
- combine 3 love seat sofas make one a chaise if you want and Voila! U-shaped Seating w/built in End tables
- Flagstone patio with seat wall. Pea gravel used as grout for permeable surface. visit www.sagrows.com for more info.