Photo via: diyinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here at TBD, decorating on a budget is what we do, and you can’t ask for more in “budget” ideas than a dollar! We love the idea of dollar store decorating, but we were skeptical. There is a lot of stuff out there that just seems a little too cutesy for our taste… and the …
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Get the free, step-by-step, plans showing you how to DIY a farmhouse bench that is not only beautiful but super easy to build.
- If you love HGTVs Fixer Upper, youll love this super simple distressing technique. It makes new wood look old with Joanna Gaines signature Rustic Farmhouse and Shabby Chic style. In fact, this headboard is an exact replica of the one she has in her own bedroom!
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- Build this DIY farmhouse table for less than $100 and wow your friends and family. Youll be hosting all of the familys parties from here on out!
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Build cedar planters for less than $20! Free easy step by step plans from Ana-White.com
- DIY Bar Cart! How to build a bar cart for less than $50. Click for the free build plans! Rustic Bar Cart. Wine Bar Cart.
- Love this style! DIY tutorial and plans to build your own farmhouse style planked X console for a TV or dining room sideboard.
- Curtain rods are so expensive – especially if you have large windows! This post will walk you through exactly how to make your own gorgeous, modern DIY conduit curtain rods for less than $30 for two giant windows!
- Farmhouse style is so hot right now but who wants to pay the big bucks for a table? Build your own DIY Farmhouse Table and finish it yourself!
- Do you love the look of plank walls, but don’t want to commit or can’t install in your rental? Check out this awesome tutorial – the rental-friendly solution for plank walls. The best part? It only cost $8.00!!