Photo via: saifou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store mirrors and candlesticks to make a beautiful cupcake stand! by monkeygirl13
- Dollar Store Challenge | Photo Board Using Glass Candlesticks DollarStoreChallenge SouthernColor
- Can you believe this Metallic Rope Throw Basket used to be a cheap dollar store laundry basket? This is such a fun and easy DIY project!
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- 11 Brilliant Hacks For Dollar Store Rugs
- Here at TBD, decorating on a budget is what we do, and you can’t ask for more in “budget” ideas than a dollar! We love the idea of dollar store decorating, but we were skeptical. There is a lot of stuff out there that just seems a little too cutesy for our taste… and the …
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage with Paint! Click to get all the details!
- Check out these 8 Dollar Store Organising Tricks Youve Been Missing Out On.
- Frames, Wooden Boxes and bought from the dollar store! Talk about cute instant shelving!
- Christmas – bleach those little dollar store trees for a vintage look. Soak mini Christmas trees in a bath of approximately 1/4 cup of bleach to a gallon of hot water. It took approximately 15 minutes to bleach these trees.
- Update a thrift store footstool using jute twine….an easy DIY project for anyone who loves a rustic look.