Photo via: littleinspiration.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great idea for when you dont have a lot of space for a traditional sofa table ~ DIY one
- Zigzag shelf – by TDSpade @ LumberJocks.com ~ woodworking community. Would be a terrific idea for a childs room, painted white etc.
- Saltwash candlestick holders ~ saltwater_salvage_designs
- Easy Headboard Cover ~ Hide an out-of-date metal headboard with a simple, slip-on cover.
- Garden Planter ~ Olde Rustic Bed Post standing in a wooden garden planter box, with an Olde Metal oil lantern hanging from the bed post. Created By Karen Avery
- Add less Saltwash to your paint to create finer texture, almost like old crackled paint. We used about 2:1 paint to Saltwash to create the texture on this vintage dresser at All Things New Again, Leesburg, VA ~ www.AllThingsNewAgain.net
- My Bohemian Home ~ Living Rooms
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY Vase Scratching Post
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY Inspiration: This cat tree looks pretty simple to make – basic x frame and some carpeted shelves.
- 3 DIY Farmhouse bench Give your outdoors a touch of modern yet stylish look with this farmhouse bench. Find out more by clicking here. I have recommendation for you hopefully you might find useful. This has been mine most useful discovery in ages. My detergents used to have leakages and it was …
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ How to Use Cardboard Make Cats House