Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep a small TV or computer monitor concealed and out of the way with the Whisper Versalift Flat Panel TV lift.
- 10 paintloss spray paint Im obviously a huge fan of all types of spray paint. However, my personal fave is high gloss spray paint when it comes to coating small accessories or ceramics. The only problem is that not every spray paint color is sold in a high gloss finish. To remedy this inconvenience you can buy whatever color spray paint you want in a flat finish and then get a can of clear gloss. It instantly gives anything a glossy, factory-like finish.
- DIY glass tile mirror frame- new idea for that tile you cant seem to find the right place to use More
- No-Sew Pineapple DIY Garden Flag / Learn how to make this super cute pineapple garden flat using your Silhouette Cameo or other cutting machine.
- Quick, Cheap and Easy Screen Printing Frames
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- Turning an old dresser into a TV stand is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. You get a new TV stand and you get to make use of that old dresser. Missing drawers are no problem. You can just use the space to hold gaming systems, satellite boxes or Blu-Ray players.
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- Instead of screen use metal lace instead
- Sliding barn door – as a screen!
- Woah! Check out this cool pallet TV stand complete with a back lighting for a cool vibe in your media or living room. | Pallet Media Console – DIY TV Stand | 101 Pallet Ideas
- DIY cinder block TV cabinet. Put wheels under basket as drawers for DVDs etc. No nails or hammers necessary. All this for under $60! Design by Maiko Nagao.