Photo via: picklebums.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Tree Branches Home Decor Ideas That You Will Love to Copy
- Doll house made from hot glued cardboard boxes. *love
- Tree Branches Light by Jay Watson
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- Like I mentioned in my introductory post, I furnished the entire dollhouse with things I found around my own house. Junk, recyclables, scraps and other random pieces. Here are the details. It’s weird, but I found the kitchen the most difficult room to furnish. Weird because all the shapes are so boxy! Should be easy, …
- Vintage hall tree made from old farm house doors. Perfect for entryway or mudroom. Downtonshabbymudroomhalltreerepurposed
- Dollhouse fireplace mantle by repurposing an old ornate picture frame; doll house home decor made easy! Upcycle, Recycle, Salvage, diy, thrift, flea, repurpose, refashion! For vintage ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale & ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL
- Simple square deck planter boxes made from pallet wood – this will work for my lemon tree.
- Amazing American Girl Doll House!
- Magic Nuudles to make a kitchen for the doll house! sink, fridge and oven! even the rug is made with a biodegradable Magic Nuudles product called CornStruction Paper
- Inspired by a mirrored coat tree in the hallway of the 1890s carriage house she grew up in, Amy Hughes transformed a salvaged door into a mirrored dressing vanity with hooks for hanging clothes. For complete how-to instructions, click the photo. | Photo: Julian Wass | thisoldhouse.com
- tree bench made from kitchen chairs, diy, outdoor furniture, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects