Photo via: latinas4latinolit.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’ve been in the middle of a never-ending laundry room makeover. And I’m staring down the face of a new nursery and office makeovers as well, so I have a little bit of room makeover on the brain. Once upon a time I would start by picking out a paint color for the room and …
- Friday Favourites: A Little Bit of Everything
- A quick tutorial on how to take a plain ol IKEA VITTSJO bookcase and turn it into something spectacular with a little bit of gold paint!
- Painted flower pot side table
- TOOL ROLLS – COULD BE COOL WITH TIRE GUAGE AND WRENCHES – MAYBE FOR TEXTURE SHOTS
- We all take pleasure in a luxurious and comfy bed. When we arrive at a hotel room the first thing we do is try out the bed. Everyone has a little bit of Goldilocks in them. The bedroom is where children can make up their fairytale land or pretend they are a super sports star…
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Dresser Kitchen Island – Tutorial ~~ ~~~ ~~!~~ ~~~ ~~ OMG I LOVE IT! And that might work in my no so large kitchen as well for a bit more counter space.
- Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar ideas using flowers. These beautiful flower arrangements make a great centrepiece at a wedding or a simple floral display in your home for Spring or any other time of the year. Use clear or blue mason jars as vases and fill with stunning flowers. Keep it simple and elegant or get creative and make something more elaborate.
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- 10 DIY Easy And Little Project For Your Kitchen 8.1
- Here is one more awesome material for DIY projects ! With a bit of creativity and some skills, you can repurpose old barrels , and make beautiful home accessory or piece of furniture! Coffee Table Cut the barrel into two halves and use as a coffee or a side table. The round glass can be used a