Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I used leftover chalkpaint from my locker project (colors @behrpaint Guava Jelly and Sugar Poppy) and the Chrysanthemum stencil from @cuttingedgestencils to give plain white curtains from @worldmarket a bbfrosch makeover.I also had a couple of plain pillow covers from @ikeausa sitting around, so those got quick makeover too.Project via @bbfrosch http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/
- DIY // Chalkboard anything to-do list. DIY natural wood chalkboard DIY – Sugar & Cloth
- Create your own little mountain decor by upcycling your old sweaters into a mountain cushion /pillow. Full tutorial.
- chevron anchor pillow | Tiffany Chevron Anchor Throw Pillow by RexLambo | Society6
- Love making homemade cookies and treats? Why leave your pets out when you decide to go whip up goodies in the kitchen? With these homemade recipes for pets both cats and dogs can enjoy, you are sure to find some favorites in our list of ideas. Sugar free, grain free and gluten free options for speci
- diy doggie bed…perfect comfy area just for Tilly in the living room! Blue pillow and yellow/green strips on the box!
- For a cool boho vibe on your couch or bed, opt for a bright tasseled pillow.
- Can you believe it used to take me like an hour to make myself a pillow cover? I knew it wasn�t supposed to be considered a big, complicated project, but it kinda was. And you know I�m not a big fan of complicated. Back in the dark ages, I used to cut out
- 10 minute sew easy pillow cover
- Cute red fox woodland cushion / pillow cover for kids / child 40 x 40cm via Etsy
- make an easy large throw pillow for less than $5
- A Do it Yourself blog full of budget friendly decorating and craft ideas. Side by side, well DIY our way to a happy, delightful home!