Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I used leftover chalkpaint from my locker project (colors @behrpaint Guava Jelly and Sugar Poppy) and the Chrysanthemum stencil from @cuttingedgestencils to give plain white curtains from @worldmarket a bbfrosch makeover.I also had a couple of plain pillow covers from @ikeausa sitting around, so those got quick makeover too.Project via @bbfrosch http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/
- DIY // Chalkboard anything to-do list. DIY natural wood chalkboard DIY – Sugar & Cloth
- chevron anchor pillow | Tiffany Chevron Anchor Throw Pillow by RexLambo | Society6
- diy doggie bed…perfect comfy area just for Tilly in the living room! Blue pillow and yellow/green strips on the box!
- For a cool boho vibe on your couch or bed, opt for a bright tasseled pillow.
- make an easy large throw pillow for less than $5
- Can you believe it used to take me like an hour to make myself a pillow cover? I knew it wasn�t supposed to be considered a big, complicated project, but it kinda was. And you know I�m not a big fan of complicated. Back in the dark ages, I used to cut out
- Cute red fox woodland cushion / pillow cover for kids / child 40 x 40cm via Etsy
- 10 minute sew easy pillow cover
- A Do it Yourself blog full of budget friendly decorating and craft ideas. Side by side, well DIY our way to a happy, delightful home!
- Dollhouse fireplace mantle by repurposing an old ornate picture frame; doll house home decor made easy! Upcycle, Recycle, Salvage, diy, thrift, flea, repurpose, refashion! For vintage ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale & ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]