Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I used leftover chalkpaint from my locker project (colors @behrpaint Guava Jelly and Sugar Poppy) and the Chrysanthemum stencil from @cuttingedgestencils to give plain white curtains from @worldmarket a bbfrosch makeover.I also had a couple of plain pillow covers from @ikeausa sitting around, so those got quick makeover too.Project via @bbfrosch http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/
- DIY // Chalkboard anything to-do list. DIY natural wood chalkboard DIY – Sugar & Cloth
- A perfectly colorful rainbow DIY taper candle holder for parties and entertaining – sugar and cloth
- Create your own little mountain decor by upcycling your old sweaters into a mountain cushion /pillow. Full tutorial.
- chevron anchor pillow | Tiffany Chevron Anchor Throw Pillow by RexLambo | Society6
- DIY Beauty Gifts: Homemade Sugar Scrubs – My Organic Beauty Bar
- diy doggie bed…perfect comfy area just for Tilly in the living room! Blue pillow and yellow/green strips on the box!
- Love making homemade cookies and treats? Why leave your pets out when you decide to go whip up goodies in the kitchen? With these homemade recipes for pets both cats and dogs can enjoy, you are sure to find some favorites in our list of ideas. Sugar free, grain free and gluten free options for speci
- 141 Likes, 43 Comments – Sugar Creek Craftsmen (@sugarcreekcraftsmenohio) on Instagram: “Happy Saturday. woodworking farmhouse custom wood reclaimed barn barnwood ridgid…”
- For a cool boho vibe on your couch or bed, opt for a bright tasseled pillow.
- 10 minute sew easy pillow cover
- Take a ticket stub, plane ticket or whatever to kinkos, have them blow it up, print it on fabric transfer material to make a pillow. This would be so fun for big trips or things done as a couple (honeymoon tix, first concert together, etc)