Photo via: mysheddesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Solar Lanterns | DIY Outdoor Lantern Ideas
- Garage door insulation cuts energy bills and street noise. Here’s How To Insulate A Garage Door
- The Best Beach Hacks Around: Save time, money and energy with these great tips and summer hacks to make your beach trip the most fun ever!
- Embrace a bold scheme – While sometimes cool and minimalist, contemporary homes also incorporate colour. But rather than simply featuring on walls, it crops up in unexpected places – on cabinetry, woodwork or radiators. This contemporary kitchen space is a great example, with sleek but colourful surfaces creating energy and personality in an otherwise pared-back scheme.
- Redo It Yourself: Create stylish solar lighting for your outdoor space using old lamps!
- Solar Garden Posts – great outdoor decoration solar lantern
- Stump Solar Lights
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- Home Ideas , DIY Wood Pallet – 20 Creative Furniture Idea : With temperpedic pads On Wood Pallets////for patio!! corner seating
- DIY coffee table project- Fancy lattice and a sheet of plywood on top.
- LOVE this DIY Coffee Cabinet!! Free Plans and Full Tutorial! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY~ Folded money box- cute way to give someone money for a gift and maybe a treat inside?