Photo via: damndelicious.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ingredients: 1 cup sand mixed with 1/2 tbsp cornstarch. Add 1 tbsp dish soap and water as needed (add food coloring if youd like) let dry for 2 hrs
- The recipe: 1/2 cup paint, 1/4 cup food grade DE, 2 TB water. Mix 2 TB water with the DE with a wire whisk until smooth, then whisk that into the paint. (DE=Diatomaceous Earth)
- Christmas – bleach those little dollar store trees for a vintage look. Soak mini Christmas trees in a bath of approximately 1/4 cup of bleach to a gallon of hot water. It took approximately 15 minutes to bleach these trees.
- (great to remember for move-out or in) Place a dishwasher-safe cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of the dishwasher. Using the hottest water available, run the dishwasher through a cycle. The vinegar will help to wash away the loose, greasy grime, sanitizes, and helps remove the musty odor. Next, sprinkle a cupful of baking soda around the bottom of the tub and run it through a short cycle. The baking soda will help freshen and removing stains…. good to do every 6 mths
- DIY Homemade Dog Food – Keep your dog healthy and fit with this easy peasy homemade recipe – its cheaper than store-bought and chockfull of fresh veggies!
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- DIY Dog Food Station with Storage: DIY Dog Food Station with Storage underneath! Here is a free plan for you.
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Dogs truly are a man’s best friend, so why not make them feel like it? These 14 DIY dog beds are sure to spoil your pet to the next level! | DIY Dog Bed Ideas @dogpetsupplies
- Patriotic Fruit Salad | Red White and Blue Food | Fourth of July Recipe | Memorial Day Recipe | Red White and Blue Recipe | Patriotic Recipe | Healthy Fourth of July Food | Dragon Fruit | Dragonfruit | Dragon Fruit Salad | How to Cut a Dragon Fruit | Easy Fruit Salad | Best Fruit Salad |
- Mix Elmers glue with food coloring and paint it on to any glass to make it look like seaglass when dry
- Homemade Dog Food for your budget and your dogs health