Photo via: frenchiewraps.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ana White | Build a 5 Board Cross Brace Console or Side Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans….with pallets maybe?
- Make your own side table in minutes with this fun idea of turning a wire basket into the perfect piece for your home. Quick and easy DIY anyone can do!
- DIY side table project ikea hack
- DIY Colorful Side Table
- Love the idea for a simple DIY wire basket side table @istandarddesign
- How to Make a Tree Stump Side Table With DIY Legs
- Come to the Dark Side JoJo: How to DIY Black Shiplap | Farmhouse Boho Scandinavian Bedroom Ideas Vintage Revivals
- Here is one more awesome material for DIY projects ! With a bit of creativity and some skills, you can repurpose old barrels , and make beautiful home accessory or piece of furniture! Coffee Table Cut the barrel into two halves and use as a coffee or a side table. The round glass can be used a
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- Build a narrow side table with an antique window and a couple of weathered old boards. Click on for a full tutorial!
- Cute little side table made from a lamp – looks so easy! liquidnails dontjustglueit spon
- Turn an old barstool into a darling side table! Wrap rope around lower foot rests to create a couple shelves!